Family First Personalized Medicine was founded on the principles of integrity and respect.
We are committed to enhancing our patients lives through high-quality, innovative health care administered with compassion and enthusiasm.
Specialized Medical Care:
- Preventative Care and Wellness Plan
- Chronic Condition Management
- Specialist Care Coordination
- Hospital and ER Coordination
- Laboratory tests
- Medications and Prescriptions
All of Dr. Reeves patients receive a 1-2 hour routine adult annual physical.
This physical includes:
- Thorough history and complete examination including breast and prostate exams.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Hearing and Visual Assessment
- Thorough Lab Testing
- Framingham Score (Heart Attack Risk Assessment)
- FRAX Score (Osteoporosis bone fracture risk)
- Review of Preventative Health Measures including Patient Education, Smoking Cessation, Mammography and Bone Density Scans
- Variety of screening tools for sleep, depression, anxiety, prostate, memory, activity, and nutrition.