What benefits will I gain from joining Family First Personalized Medicine?
- Small practice size of about 500 patients (opposed to 2,500)
- Treatment of patients from newborn through elderly
- Effortless appointment scheduling with virtually “no hold” time
- Guaranteed same day visits when you are ill
- Appointments that start on time
- Complete physical exams (not limited to what insurance companies will cover).
- Focus on preventative care and patient education
- Extended office visit time
- See the same doctor every time
- Dr.’s personal cell phone number for urgent issues after office hours
- Dr. will meet you at the office outside of office hours for urgent issues (based on the discretion of the Dr.)
- Email correspondence for non-urgent issues
Do I take your insurance and medicare?
Your membership fee will cover all of the costs associated with Family First Personalized Medicine.
It is important to keep your health insurance coverage current in order to cover expenses outside of Dr. Reeves’ office.
Patients can rely on their commercial / employer sponsored insurance or Medicare for coverage of laboratory tests, scans and x-rays, specialist visits, and hospital care.
Dr. Reeves accepts most insurance plans.
Medical services are billed to your insurance, and Family First Personalized Medicine accepts what is reimbursed.
The membership fee is used to pay for all co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles associated with services provided by this practice.
Dr. Reeves does participate in traditional Medicare as well as most Medicare Advantage Programs (Medicare HMO’s).
What is the cost of participation?
- Individual commercial membership – $900
- Individual Medicare membership – $800
- Family commercial membership – $1800
- Family Medicare membership – $1700
- Biannually – Two Payments – Half at start, half six months later
- Other payment options available upon request